to the First International Festival-Contest
Of Jazz Improvisation Skills
Odessa, Ukraine, June,
Russian Academic Theatre
1. Applications for the accreditation should be submitted until June, 1, 2013 inclusive.
Response or acknowledgment of the application will be received during 3 days after the receipt of Your application with the completed personal data.
2. To be able to get the accreditation, please, fill and send the application form at our web-site.
If You have problems with the sending of the application form at our web-site, please, download the application form, fill and send it to the Press service of the Festival to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask You to attach Your photo in Your application letter (recommended photo size 3×4 cm, *.jpeg) for the badge preparing.
If You have problems with the sending of the application form by e-mail, please contact us by phone +38 050 258-84-48
3. Accreditation is open to representatives of all print and online media (information agencies, magazines, newspapers, radio, TV, Internet-portals; blogs and podcasts with the attendance of at least 1,000 visitors / day) for independent musical- and art-critics, photographers (with the providing of links to the author’s work or web-sites with the portfolio):
— for TV — no more than 3 persons;
— for radio, press, blogs — no more than 2 persons.
4. Accreditation to the Festival is provided on the basis of the publication of «Master-Jam Fest» announcements in Your media or blog, video clips with the announcement of the Festival on Your TV, recordings or broadcasts of ether with the announcement of the Festival on Your radio.
5. Accreditation is free and allows You to get the official press materials of the Festival, visit the press-conference, events of all Festival days, the gala-concert, and interviews with musicians and members of the Festival Jury.
The access to the rehearsal of participants, musicians’ workshops, to the backstage of the Festival, informal meetings with artists, as well as the possibility of exclusive interviews is held in coordination with the Festival Organizing Committee in advance individually.
7. Accredited journalists and bloggers make the Festival coverage also after its completion, and provide links to their author’s material. Accredited photographers provide links to photo publications and photo reportage (the Festival organizers have the right to publication of the photographic material with the mention of the authorship).
Post-publication materials of the Festival shall be made within 7 days of the Festival completion. Accredited media send links to the published review / photo report or information (the number and date of release of the material) to e-mail email@example.com (links to articles, videos, audio or scanner copy).
8. Accreditation also means that you agree to receive the «Master-Jam Fest» newsletter by e-mail and the Festival feed in social networks:
Facebook — http://www.facebook.com/MasterJamFest, http://www.facebook.com/groups/masterjamfest
Twitter — http://twitter.com/masterjamfest
VK — http://vk.com/mjfest
9. We announced the competition for all Media for the best announcement, review and photo reportage of the Festival!
Winners will receive a special gift from the Festival!
10. If Your Media source want to become the Media partner or the Media sponsor of the «Master-Jam Fest» in future, please, write to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send You the Media Partnership (Media Sponsorship) conditions of the Festival.
* When You submit the application form, You report that You are aware of conditions of the accreditation and agree with them.
pr-manager of the «Master-Jam Fest»